* Headlines for Wednesday, January 8th, 2003
* UN Estimates a US Attack On Iraq Will Cause 500,000 Iraqi Casualties in the Initial Stages
* Survivors of the Bhopal Industrial Disaster That Killed 20,000 in India Travel to Europe to Return Toxic Waste to Dow Chemical
* Charles Rangel Introduces a Bill in Congress to Reinstate the Draft: A Debate Between Bill Co-Sponsor John Conyers and David Harris, Who Spent 20 Months in Prison for Refusing to Fight in Vietnam
* Vice President Cheney Would Save Over $100,000 Under President Bush's $674 Billion Tax Cut Plan, But What Will It Do for the Poor?